Posted in Uncategorized

Monetizing

The Foolproof Way to Make Your Website One of the Best

He claimed that 80% of revenues in any niche subject go to the top five websites. The remaining 20% is shared between the hundreds of other sites in the niche.

If you are looking to make money form your website,then this is another site to consult and , as you can see, it is not going to be easy to make money. The advice on offer though really makes some good suggestions and gives a way of looking at your own website so you can appraise it impartially. It is always difficult to get that distance sometimes so that you can evaluate your own work…well, the tips here make it a routine task!

Advertisements

Author:

Adelaide based professional. Lived here most of my life. I have been a teacher of French, English and German since 1974 and value the capacity of the classroom to write on the lives of others.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s